Cleaning the inside of the windshield of a car
The dirty windshield not only is unsightly but also endangers driving safety. It’s easy to remember to clean the outside of the windshield and also the windshield washer fluids are responsible for keeping it clean between deeper cleanings. The inside of the windshield, however, is a completely different thing, and drivers tend to forget the ease with which it can get dirty and intervene with their safety. While cleaning the outside of the windshield is easier to clean the inside, due to the curvature of the glass and dash location in the middle, with a little patience and preparation inside can be kept as bright as the outside.
- Clean all the inside of the windshield with dry paper towels. This will remove the dust and dirt and wet cleaning easier.
- Sprinkle the corners and edges of the windshield with glass cleaner car. Be sure to sprinkle abundantly, if you spray sparingly It will not work.
- First clean the corners and edges with a microfiber towel for glasses, as well as many ground joint. Clean these areas first prevent dust and debris can be distributed over the rest of the windscreen.
- Sprinkle half the windshield with glass cleaner. Clean the half with a microfiber towel circular motion.
- Dry the glass and get even shine with a new microfiber towel.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 for the other half of the windscreen, using new towels.