Home Water Repellent windscreen
Some commercial products repel water windshield while driving in the rain. This helps to a great extent with the visibility, and also makes it easier to remove ice that forms on the windshield. While it is not expensive, if you want to make a homemade water repellent windshield, you can do it with a handful of ingredients. You can do a simple solution with water and alcohol, or a repellent that is closer to the ingredients of a water repellent windshield purchased in a store.
- Pour half a cup of alcohol in the measuring cup, and then pour the solution into the bottle with atomizer.
- Measure 1 cup filtered water and add it to the bottle with atomizer.
- Shake the bottle to mix the two ingredients. It will be warm, but not hot. Wait until cool before putting the lid.
- Spray the solution on the outside of a clean, dry windscreen. Use a clean cloth to wipe until it is completely dry.
Similar to that of a windshield water repellant solution in the store purchased
- Measure 86 ml of ethanol in the test tube and pour this mixture into the bottle with atomizer.
- Measure 5 ml of alcohol and pour into the bottle with atomizer.
- Measured 9 ml of silicone oil or castor oil in the cylinder and add it to the bottle spray. It uses a bottle clean; do not add this solution to the same container in Step 1.
- Shake the bottle to mix the ingredients. The bottle is warm, but not hot. Wait until cool before putting the lid.
- Spray the solution on the outside of a clean, dry windscreen. Use a clean, dry cloth to clean the windshield until completely dry.